2018 Camp Dates
Grand Strand Horseback Riding is proud to offer Camp Liberty, a youth summer camp at our farm for children ages 8-17. Riding lessons are given every day, followed by swimming, fishing, hiking and animal husbandry with horses, cows, chickens, pigs, etc. We offer overnight and day camp packages for our campers. We are committed to fun and learning for all! Call us today for a registration packet 843-358-4002.
June 10th - June 15th
June 24th - June 29th
July 8th - July 13th
Overnight Campers $4 75 + $25 Registration Fee
Sunday-Friday All Meals Included
Half Day Campers $150 + $25 Registration Fee
Monday-Friday 8am - 1 pm Lunch Included
Full Day Campers $250 + $25 Registration Fee
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm Lunch Included
All Campers, 8-1, 8-5, Residential
Feed, Water and Groom horses, Clean Tack, Saddle Up Morning Riding Lessons, Gear and Drive Work Horses & Wagon Continuous Craft and Lunch.
Monday: Discuss Camp Rules Tack & Grooming Orientation
Wednesday: Swimming with the Horses.
Friday: FUN SHOW
8-5 and Residential
Afternoon swim, Fishing, Hiking, Trail making and Animal husbandry.
* Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
* Evening Rides (ring and trails)
Sunday: Welcome (5 - 7pm)
Monday: Paint a Pony
Tuesday: Theory, Horsemanship
Wednesday: Pizza and Movie
Items List for All Campers
- Jeans/Long Pants
- Change of Clothes
- Tall or Short Boots
- Swim Suit, Towel, Water Bottle
- Sneakers, Sunscreen, Bug Spray
- Sunglasses, Hat or Visor
- Personal Items, Toiletries, Shampoo, Deodorant, Etc
- Sweatshirt or Light Jacket, Bedding (Sleeping Bag or Comforter)
- Pillow, Flashlight, Flip Flops and Towels
- If you have a personal HELMET wonderful, if not we do!